Friday, June 26, 2009

FAREWELL to the "King of Pop"

I woke up this morning and got a certain feeling that this is going to be a good day. But I was shocked to see the early morning headlines. So sad but true - Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, is gone, at age 50. He suffered from cardiac arrest. Unfortunately, death really comes to anyone, at the most unexpected time.

I'm a music lover and Michael Jackson's songs were the first few phrases I learned to voice out (with melody and rhythm) as a growing child. I'm not into dancing but I always love watching guys on TV showcasing their sexiest and most exciting moves. I adored UMD, Street Boys and Manuevers during the 90's. But only one man keeps me amazed on the dance floor through ages........MJ.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's best moments, an agonist of his worst days. Drug addiction, short-lived marriages, strange medical procedures, lipsynch performances, shaky finances, child molestations and others.....there might be more. This entertainment icon had gone a lot of ups and downs in his life. He might had been living in a mysterious "den" as mine, a place where only GOD and himself know the real answers.

No matter what.......I just want Michael Jackson to be remembered as the greatest "total entertainer" who ever existed on earth - how he touched the hearts of people for every song he sang, how he kindled their energies for every groove he made.

Goodbye MJ! Thank you for sharing to everyone your talent. Like most of your songs say, you made this world a better place.

And.....if ever you meet my father up there, please do a "moonwalk" for him......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna Earn More?!